In a clear case of football fandom gone wrong, a South Carolina man was arrested after police say he threw human feces on his girlfriend during an argument.
Dwight Anthony Boyd, 51, admitted to pouring feces on his girlfriend from a portable toilet in the house because she would not leave him alone while he was watching The Sugar Bowl game between Louisville and Florida. He allegedly warned her earlier in the evening that if she came back into the room while he was watching the game he would take feces and throw it on her.
Boyd was arrested and charged with Criminal Domestic Violence and was taken to the Spartanburg County Jail where he remains on a $5,000 bond.
Fellas, it’s never that serious. Louisville won, but Boyd lost.
- W.T.F.!? Call The Fan Hotline, Leave us a WTFan! message…
- Ray Lewis Already Lands A New Job After Retirement?! [DETAILS]
- Tom Gamble Exclusive: Ickey Woods In The Studio [AUDIO]
- Coach Bill O’Brien Leaving Penn State?! Source Confirms His Decision [DETAILS]
- Oregon Takes Fiesta Bowl: Kansas State Falls, 35-17 [VIDEO]