Like FM 100 THE FAN on Facebook to stay updated with the latest sports news and original content!
NEW YORK (AP) — Butler, Creighton and Xavier are moving to the new Big East.
They will join the so-called Catholic 7 basketball schools who left to start a new conference and are keeping the Big East name. The league also announced Wednesday its completed broadcasting deal with Fox.
Butler and Xavier are leaving the Atlantic 10. Creighton departs the Missouri Valley Conference.
They join Georgetown, Villanova, Marquette, St. John’s, Providence, Seton Hall and DePaul.
- Kentucky falls in NIT to Robert Morris
- BENGALS SIGN MLB REY MAUALUGA TO NEW DEAL
- BAYLOR, ND, UCONN, STANFORD TOP NCAA WOMEN’S SEEDS
- Jason Terry Was Pronounced Dead On His Wikipedia Page After LeBron James Dunked on Him Last Night
- Adrien Broner Arrested In Miami Last Night For Allegedly Getting Into A Fight