Like FM 100 THE FAN on Facebook to stay updated with the latest sports news and original content!
The Lakers are not happy right now. With the latest loss the are now 2-10 in the month of January and currently sitting in the No. 12 spot. That’s only 3 games ahead of the Hornets who are last in the conference. Despite many picking the Lakers to go to the NBA Finals, we know it takes time to create a synergy on a team with new key players. But from the looks of it Dwight and Kobe may not be gelling together like coaches and fans would like them too.
According to an Los Angeles Times report, Kobe asked Howard if he doesn’t enjoy playing alongside of him during a team meeting yesterday, and Howard was “despondent” and refused to answer. Howard denied the report after he re-aggravated an injury to his right shoulder during last night’s loss to the Grizzlies—”Whatever was said that [Kobe] said is not true,” he told reporters—but it’s clear that something isn’t right with the Lakers right now. And, a rift between Kobe and Howard would certainly explain a few things.
Whatever it is the Lakers are running out of time to make it to the playoffs and if they don’t we know some heads are going to roll.
- Throwback Thursday: Pete Rose’s Collision with Ray Fosse
- Poll Question of the day: Will MLB allow Pete Rose to participate in it’s All-Star Game in Cincinnati in 2015?
- It’s Official: Bud Selig announces 2015 All-Star Game coming to Cincinnati!
- In Case You Missed It: Kentucky’s Nerlens Noel Nasty Dunk [VIDEO]
- Rick’s Hump Day Humor: 10 Ways to Destroy a Snowman [VIDEO]